- CFR’s offers the High Solids Cheese Vat designed specifically for modern cheese making methods and increased throughput from your cheese plant.
- The HSCV Cheese Vat addresses key cheese processor concerns for Yield, Cleanability of the Vat, and Maintenance.
- CFR can provide turn-key solutions including engineering, equipment fabrication, automation, and installation at the best value in the industry.
- CFR will provide timely and accurate budgetary pricing for major projects. This allows our customers to evaluate expansion opportunities at a very early stage.
- CFR has a dedicated Cheese Group assigned to the development and support of greenfield and brownfield cheese plant opportunities. This group includes engineering and cheese technologist.
- CFR’s large field installation crew can be utilized to minimize production downtime on projects that are replacing existing vats and other equipment. Our large fabrication facilities allow us to pre-assemble large portions of complete systems to reduce infield installation time.
- Patent Pending Knife Design – “Sure Cut” – Unique Industry Leading Design Draws Cheese Into and Through The Knifes Providing a More Uniform Cut and Curd Size.
- True double barrel, each with a dedicated outlet to eliminate “sump” issues.
- High Torque gear drives
- Easy Access To Service Front Bushing
- Vent CIP’s with The HSCV
- Unique – Easily maintained mechanical shaft seal design
- Top or Bottom Fill options
- Water Cook Utilizing Zoned Laser Welded Jacket
- Water Cook uses predictive cooking algorithm for precise and repeatable control
- Multi Point Rennet Injection
- Large View Manway
- Designed with Plant Safety in mind