Block Forming Towers
CFR Block Forming Towers were designed and developed to provide superior process, handling and packaging solutions for American, Italian or Hispanic Cheese Producers. Our commitment to innovation and excellence has driven us to develop an exceptional system that offers quality block formation, precise cutting, optimal whey collection, full automation and clean-ability, while sustaining the customers desired cheese integrity and different makes. Offering the delivery of standard or custom designed process solutions.
Types of cheeses produced:
- Monterey Jack
- Queso Blanco
- Block Formers designed to produce either 40lb. Blocks or 60lb. Blocks for either direct packaging or options to collate or crumble and direct fill to 640lb.Blocks or 500lb. Barrels.
- Design capacities range from 1,500 lbs./ hr. – 3,500 lbs./hr.
- Unique design details have been developed and applied to tower inner column, outer shell, and base providing an efficient and effective whey drainage and collection process during the knitting and resident time.
- Specially designed guillotine and elevator cutting system offers precise cutting and maximized capacity output. Engineered for minimal product loss while maintaining product quality and cheese integrity.
- A smooth and uniformed ejection transfer of block into bagging application provides and eliminates any cheese loss.
- CFR Block Formers have can also be supplied with an integrated direct cutting system at the base, providing customers with ability to offer specialized cuts and direct packaging as well.
- 304 or 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Custom Designed per throughput capacity requirements
- Fully Automated System
- Programming and Control Devices
- User Interface Control System
- Sanitary Design
- USDA Compliant
The Block Forming Towers are manufactured to meet the USDA guidelines for the sanitary design and fabrication of dairy processing equipment.
Other associated provisions:
- Block Collating Packaging System
- Block Direct Fill (with crumbler) Packaging System
- Barrel Packaging System
- Block Packaging Equipment
- Curd Distribution
- Process/CIP Piping
- Equipment Installation
Our customers will have the opportunity to work with highly experienced Mechanical, Process, and Automation Engineers that develop and deliver superior products and services.
We offer Cheese Makers an option for competitive pricing, quality products and the delivery of complete customer satisfaction.